Thursday, October 16, 2008

Prayer Card


Ok. I found this paper on clearance a long time ago. It's My Minds Eye. And I seriously love it. Love it. The colors on this paper are totally me. If I could wallpaper my house in this paper, I would. Just looking at it makes me happy inside. :) Sorry, enough about the paper. The stamp is from Sweet n' Sassy Stamps. Love them too. I'm just full of the love today.

Adam is out of school the rest of the week and Monday. He's going to my dad's house for a bit. They have a very close relationship. Every chance there is, Grandpa and Adam are having a sleep over. It's so awesome. :)

Have a Thrilling Thursday(ok, that was lame. But I can't think of another "th" word)!

Pin It!

7 comments:

Catherine said...

oh i love this and love the sentiment :)

Lorie said...

Oh, this is a lovely card...I, too, love the paper! :o)

Courtney said...

Oh that is totally awesome! Oh my! I love the DP, too. You're just great. Great, I say!

Deb said...

I have some of that same paper and it makes me happy too!

This is a really comforting card. Perfect for so many reasons.

When can I just come make cards with you and bask in all your creativeness?

Unknown said...

What a great sentiment. Nice card!

Diane said...

Lovely card girl,that paper is awesome!
That is so cool that Adam and Grandpa have sleep overs,something Adam will remember forever!

Chrissy D said...

Your color combination and DPs is WONDERFUL! TFS!