Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Polo Shirt Project

While cleaning out closets and getting ready for our move, I came across quite a few treasures. :) One treasure was a bunch of t-shirts DH had received from various places and never worn. I figured I could used them for something crafty...

My goal is to see how many different projects I can make out of this one men's, 3XL, cream colored polo shirt.

Here's the shirt I'll be using for my projects.



First up-

Some flowers for a grapevine wreath to hang on my front door. I used a mash-up of various tutorials from around Blog Land to make them.


There really are so many different tutorials out there. I just picked some flowers I liked and kind of did my own thing.

Thanks for stopping by, stay tuned for my next project!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a fabulous idea!

Lorie said...

Very cool Dani! You da bomb!

Bluegrape said...

What a great way to decorate that plain wreath. Wonderful!