Monday, August 16, 2010

The Lorie-Dani Project #3

This week Lorie challenged us to make something without using patterned paper. Oh, the pain! The agony! Patterned paper is my favorite thing to use!


Well, I managed to get over it. :) This card is 3x6 inches and the images are from the Stampin' Up! set Aviary. The ribbons and button were just in my stash. And that stuff threaded through the button? Why, that's Divine Twine. I'm seriously in love with it and bought a couple yards of all the colors at my LSS. Oh how I wish I could afford full spools in every color! They just make me grin! (Yes, I know. I'm a dork.) :)

Make sure you go see Lorie's card. She always does such amazing work!
Thanks for stopping by!




Ingredients!
Paper: misc cardstock
Stamps: SU! Aviary
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black; PTI Hibiscus Burst
Etc: ribbon, button, Divine Twine

Pin It!

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Okay, this is seriously cute! I just ordered the Aviary set...should get it tomorrow!

You know PTI carries that baker's twine that you have in your button for a pretty reasonable price. I might be persuaded to need something from there if you want to share shipping. LMK!

Danni said...

Love this! You did a great job! Really love the ribbon!

Chrissy D said...

A-DOR-A-BLE - SO cute!