Friday, February 27, 2009

Card Set In A Box!

Yesterday was my cousins birthday. Kara is more like my sister than my cousin and she is always there to help me with stuff! She's super generous and so kind, we just love her!

Anyway, for her bday I figured I'd make her some cards. And package them up in a cute box.


The box is one of the Timeless Templates from PTI. It was super easy to make. I can see myself making a lot of these. Sorry for the glare. I made a clear cover to go over the top of the box, and it's impossible for me to take a picture of something like that without a glare. :)

I made 8 cards, 2 each of 4 styles. Here is the first set-


The ribbon and patterned paper is American Crafts. The cardstock is PTI and SU(my 2 fav's!). And, that's pretty much it. I'll show you 2 more tomorrow. And then 2 more the next day. And then 2 more the day after that. :)

Hope you're having a great Friday! Thanks for visiting!

Pin It!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute set! I'm sure she'll love it!

Kimberly said...

Oh how cute!! My Birthday's in April! (hint,hint) lol!

Chrissy D said...

Dani- this card is so BRIGHT and cheerful! I love the DP you chose. Another card I will case for a class - Thanks for keeping me inspired, girlfriend!

Lynn Put said...

What a great gift for your cousin! I love how fun these cards and gift box look, the cute polka dots and stripes with the cupcake ribbon is awesome!

Kara said...

AND I LOVED THEM! The best part of being related to you it getting cards!!!! THANKS LOVE YOU!

Deb said...

Really, really super cute! I see Mother's Day gifts on the horizon! :O)

Lorie said...

ACK!!! It turned out absolutely fantastic! Excellent job! :o)

Kristine said...

Oh this is PERFECT!! I need a box like this for a set of cards. LOVE your cute packaging ;) And your cupcake ribbon is so cute on those fun backgrounds! So glad I came across this today!! THANKS!