Monday, November 3, 2008

Punchy Cupcake

I'm finally starting to feel better. Did you miss me? Just kidding. :)


This card was made using supplies from my awesome friend and *far away* demo, Lorie. She sent me all the supplies to make this card. But I had to put my own spin on it. I'm weird that way.

Well, not too much going on here. The boys had a great Halloween. Ate too much candy, you know, the usual. DS woke up Saturday with a weird rash on his face and DH spent most of the weekend in bed with the stomach flu. Fun times at our house. You're jealous, huh?! Anyway, I think we are all on the mend and fingers crossed that will be the end of illness for a bit. :)

And with that, I'm outta here. Have a great Monday!

Pin It!

9 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh. so cute. Love your spin!

Jenn said...

Yes I missed you - if you don't post, whose stuff am I going to copy (steal)?

Alex said...

This is way cute Dani!! I love this, very creative!!! And, of course we missed ya, silly gal! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Catherine said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. and what a cute cupcake card using your punches :)

Julia said...

Cute card!! Love the colors. Hope everyone is feeling better soon.

Sparkplug17 said...

Super cute and love the cupcake!

Chrissy D said...

I missed you! Are you still on the mend? I hope so! I love your take on the supplies!Too Cute! I hope your whoole family is feeling better too!

Lynn Put said...

I'm happy to hear that your family is getting better!
Your cupcake card is adorable! I love the fun colors!

Lorie said...

Great twist, girl! Hope you are all back to normal now!