Friday, October 31, 2008

Spooky!

Happy Halloween, my friends!
My sister asked me to make her a couple cards for Halloween. I made these last week. I seem to sticking to this same layout right now. Hmmmm, perhaps I need to hurry and get better so I can be crafty again. :)

Anyway, I used Imaginisce paper and stamps. The "spooky" is stamped in a kind of blackish silver color. It looks better IRL. The ribbon is American Crafts and I colored in the house with my new markers. And no, they are not Copics. I broke down and ordered some Prismacolor markers. It was sooooo hard for me. I'm so cheap. But the Bic-Markits were drying out. And I figured I could keep replacing the same set of 36, or splurge for some nicer ones. And yes, I know. Copics are refillable. Copics are wonderful. Copics are da' bomb. Only problem? They are soooooo expensive! Ack. I was able to get the entire set of Prismas(156!) for LESS than one set of Copics(72). So, there you have it. My cheapness in all it's glory, out there for everyone to see. :)

Alright, I'm off. Today we have a Halloween parade at the elementary school. Then trunk-or-treat in the neighborhood. Then....... colapse into my nice comfy bed and pretend I can breathe out of my nose. Thank you all for your Get Well wishes. I am starting to feel better. Just still tired and stuffy. I'm thinking next week I will be all better. At least that is what I am telling myself. :)

Pin It!

6 comments:

Alex said...

really cute card Dani!!! Hope you are feeling better - enjoy your Halloween! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Deb said...

I actually like my prismacolors better than the few copics that I have. I feel like I have better control over the color that goes down. Weird, I know.

Love the card!
Get feeling better!

Catherine said...

i like your PP, and your card is too cute! Happy Halloween, Dani!

Diane said...

Hope your Halloween was filled with Tricks and Treats!!!
Love your card!!!

Unknown said...

This is sooo cute! I love it! Too bad you didn't post it earlier so I could case it!

Oh, and I got the images... Snot. :) Thank you! Some day I'll find a way to make it up to you.

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh ADORABLE! Love the DP you chose to go with it. PERFECT Halloween card. TFS!