Saturday, August 23, 2008

Challenges and Awards

We got the challenge deets worked out! Each Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on Courtney's blog. The challenge team (which will be know as the Created by Courtney Challenge Chicks and their links can be found on the side bar) will have examples for you each Tuesday as well. If you participate in the challenge, leave a comment on the challenge post on Courtney's blog to be entered in for a prize. She will draw a name and announce it the following Tuesday when she posts the new challenge. Make sense?

So, if you want to participate in this weeks challenge, you better get a move on! LOL! Make something with the sketch I posted yesterday, leave a comment for Courtney on her blog here, and then check back on Tuesday for the new challenge. Here are the links for the sketch that was posted yesterday-

Courtney
Lorie
Sarah
Sparkle
Mine can be seen here or here.

Now awards! I'm always floored when I get these!
I've been a bad blogger. I received these awards from some awesome blogger friends and am just now getting around to posting them. Sorry girls!

Lynn gave me this award-



And this one is from Melissa-
I can't decide who to pass them on to! Ack! So instead, I'm going to say Thank You for the awards ladies and I appreciate you both! In fact both these awards should go right back to you! LOL!

Alright, I should go. I have tons of stuff to get done this weekend and my back is not cooperating. :)
Hope you all have a great weekend, be sure to show us what you make with the sketch!

Pin It!

No comments: