Friday, August 22, 2008

Challenge Day Revised

So, I don't know if you've heard or not. Sadly, Katie had to close down 3 Little Dreams. September will be the last kit to go out. I wish her the best in whatever she decides to do.

So, what does this mean for me and you? Well, no more design team work for me :( but we are still continuing with the challenges each week :). Now you can join in on the Created By Courtney Challenges that will be posted over at Courtney's blog. I'll have a sample here each week (we are still deciding which day. Tuesday? Friday? I'll let you know)and link you up to the rest of the challenge team. I think it will be fun, and no company requirements! Use whatever you want!

This week would have been my 2nd sketch challenge for 3LD. I thought this week was going to be the first week of Courtney's challenges, but we all got confused! LOL! So here is the sketch I did for 3LD-



Here is my card-



The color is a bit funky. I set it on my bright pink cutting mat and didn't even think about the reflection messing with the colors on my card. Oops. I also decided to follow Lorie's lead and go with a scripture for my card. The scripture sentiment reads-
Be careful for nothing;but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. Philippians 4:6

And here are some more examples from the new challenge team. I will add to the list as the rest of the team does any this week. I'll also be sure to update with all the deets so you can link up if you make something. We definitely want to see your creations!

Lorie
Sparkle

If you have any questions, just ask.
Hope you have fun!
Thanks for stopping by! :)

Pin It!

8 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh, Dani. This is just GREAT!

Lynn Put said...

Pretty card and a great sketch!
That's sad news that Katie had to close down, you ladies have a great thing going here! Keep up the wonderful work, I'm enjoying it!

Lorie said...

I'm with the others....beautiful card!

Deb said...

Great sketch! I really need to make some cards this weekend!

Thanks for the beautiful birthday card and the fun images. I can't wait to color them!

Alex said...

Great sketch and I love your card, it's gorgeous!! So sorry to hear she closed up shop! Tamara at Sketches is looking for DT members - get on over there and check it out! I am on that DT and it is fabulous and fun!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kathy said...

Elegant card. I love the two colors but same pattern. I will need to store that idea away. :o)

Unknown said...

I love your color combo. And this layout.. it looks so familiar to me. ;)

Chrissy D said...

Dani- This is a great sketch! I participated but do not know where to put my post. LOL www.chrissyd723.blogspot.com

Thank you for sharing your creativity with us!