Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tag- 123 and five...

This is a different kind of tag-
Jenn tagged me. Because I'm special! Or because I'm her sister. Whatever. ;)

Rules: Find the book nearest to you with 123 pages or more. Turn to page 123 and find the fifth sentence on the page. Provide the title and author, and then type in that sentence.

Hmmmm, well, I'm in the office. The books by me are George's computer books for work. So here you go-

Fundamentals of Network Security by Eric Maiwald

To be guilty of this crime, an individual must be involved with destroying, deleting, or altering information on a computer system so that it diminishes its value.

So there you go, just don't diminish the value of your computer and you'll be fine!

Now I tag..........YOU!
You know who you are.
Yep, you.
Tag. You're it.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Deb said...

I'm impressed you have books lying around with MORE than 123 pages! All of my books seem to have 23 or less pages. . .and LOTS of pictures! :O)