Friday, May 9, 2008

You're #1

Haven't had much time to create this week. I did manage to eek out this card this morning while Owen watched cartoons.


It says "You're #1" at the top. It's kind of hard to see. I really need to go get some white embossing powder. I have the SU! white craft ink and I love it but it doesn't show up as well on textured cardstock. I think the white ep would be more pronounced. Anyway...
Check out this cool paper pad! This is what I used to make my card. It's called a Creative Pad, it's a 4x6 pad. It has paper(solids and patterns) and stickers. Actually it's part of a new scrapbook program from Pebbles Inc., but I thought it would be great for making cards too.

Alright, gotta run. Friday is errand day. Although I think I might try and get Owen to take a nap. He's very grumpy today. I don't think he and Adam are sleeping very well. Makes for a rather long day. :)

ETA- Did you guys see my quote of the day on the sidebar? I stole it from Jenn. Todays quote is hard to read but I love it so I'm going to paste it here-

“Have you had a kindness shown? Pass it on; 'Twas not given for thee alone, Pass it on; Let it travel down the years, Let it wipe another's tears, 'Til in Heaven the deed appears- Pass it on. ”

—Henry Burton (1840-1930), clergyman, writer


Pin It!

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Great card Dani! I love the idea of RAK's! They can set off such a fun string of kindness. If everyone could just do one RAK a day imagine what the world could be like! :o)

Kara said...

Love the card! Sorry that owens grumpy my dad is to. Must be the weather!

Courtney said...

Awww! Did the grumps go away? Did a nap take care of it?

Love the card, and the paper pad! Very cute!

And that quote is 'da bomb! I may have to copy and paste that to my blog!

HUGS - for a less grumpy day today!

Rochelle W said...

What a great boy card!! Great colors.