Monday, April 28, 2008

Stemming From...

I had to have this set when it came out. I don't know why. This is the first thing I have made with it and I got it in January when the new catty came out. I love it, LOVE it. I just don't know what to do with it. Know what I mean? Do you ever struggle with that?



Sorry about the funky color on the side. I am back to using the scanner today. The batteries in my camera died and I charged them, but then one of the boys must have been playing with it because the batteries are dead again(Adam says it was Owen. Owen says it was Adam.). So I am charging them AGAIN.

Hope everyone has a great Monday(is there such a thing?)!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colors....

So it was "Nobody" who ran the batteries down. Owen and Adam have cancelled themselves out!

Kara said...

I confess I did it when I was there on Saturday! HEHE! Or it was the not me ghost!