Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spring, Spring, Spring...

Just when you think it's here, it's not. 70 degrees yesterday, 80 today, tomorrow.... 40's! Arg. I want Spring! I'm ready to stomp my feet and yell! Ok, maybe not. Instead here is a springy card to look at. I wonder if I can help Mother Nature along by making only Spring/Summer, bright and cheerful cards...




Now look what Courtney sent me! She's too good to me. I've been pretty spoiled in the last week!

Now I'm off to hurry and pick up the living room before my friend brings her boy over to play with Owen. They have a tendency to get into mischief (who? Owen? No..) when they are together. So it's best to pick up and preschool-proof my house beforehand!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Lorie said...

I'm with you about the weather! I'm tired of this up and down stuff that and the stupid wind...ugghh!

Love your card and Courtney's thank you sure is cute!

Courtney said...

First of all, very, very cute and springy card!

Second, What??? Me too good to YOU? You've got me beat, and you know it!!!

HUGS!

Kara said...

Well I am convinced that Owen in a Angel, only with his hornes holding up his halo? I am pretty sure Grandma T said this all the time! I could be wrong!