Saturday, December 15, 2007

Keris Cards and a scoring tip...

My friend Keri asked if I would be willing to come to her house and do cards for her family Christmas party this year. Of course I said yes! This is exciting for me and totally stressful at the same time! Here are the cards we will do, I planned for 6 but may only have time to do 5. And I am only charging for 5, so the 6th will be a bonus if we have time to do it-

Here is my favorite out of all of them- It uses Making Memories paper, Autumn Leaves stamps, ribbon, printed twill, Primas and Bazzill card stock. The ideas is from a Page Maps sketch.

This one is Autumn Leave paper and button, Bazzill card stock and some black twine. Also a Page Maps sketch. It measures 3x6.

This one measures 3x4 and is Ki Memories paper, ric-rac from Walmart, twine, stamp from Michael's $ spot and a Cuttlebug slider.

This one uses Scenic Route papers, card stock from my stash, black twine, Autumn Leaves button and faux Dew Drops painted black. Sentiment is from EK Success roller stamp.

This one uses various card stocks, My Minds Eye paper from Costco, ribbons, chipboard heart that was inked and embossed, and more EK Success roller sentiments

And finally- Ki Memories paper, SU! retired stamps (Love It hostess set) and CTMH sentiment. This one is a Page Maps sketch too.

So there you have it. 6 cards, some borrowed ideas, and lots of paper cutting! I need to replace the blade on my trimmer now.


But here is a cool scoring tip that I found after I did all the work(of course!)-
Scoring paper for cards

Have a great weekend, I'm off to get ready.
Thanks for looking!

Pin It!

No comments: