Friday, December 28, 2007

Better Pic and More Deets

I thought I would post a better picture of the Thank You card and give a few more details, because I actually really like how it turned out. How's that for conceited!

The white square with the hippo on it is actually the part that opens.
The card stock on the bottom is a 4" square piece of SU! River Rock. On top of that is a 3.5" square piece of KI Memories paper from the Pet Shop line(also great for boys, not just pets). The adorable hippo stamp is from the Autumn Leaves Mindy's Zoo set and the "thanks" is from an EK Success roller stamp. And finally I added a cute mini library clip with some sheer yellow ribbon(that wasn't in the last picture) to finish it off! Easy, quick and pretty cute.

Sorry about the downer Christmas post before. Just ignore it. I promise no more depressing posts!

Pin It!

No comments: