Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Forward

Here it is, already the first week of February and I'm just now picking a word. Nothing was feeling right to me. Then while browsing on Pinterest I found it.




This year I want to focus on moving forward. Last year was a really hard year. Really hard. Some days I feel like life is always going to be hard. Maybe it is, I don't know. But I do know I have to choose to keep moving forward. I cannot change the things that have already happened but I can choose to accept those things, learn from them and use them to benefit my life.





chevron pattern- Sprik Space
font- Bickham Script Pro

Pin It!

4 comments:

Kara said...

I love your word :) it is very fitting :)

Lorie said...

Great word my friend! That concept is a hard one to keep moving on sometimes but I know you'll do great!

Diane said...

I def know how you are feeling!
Believe me, you can do it too,just take it one step at a time until you can take it 2 steps at a time!
Hugs to you girl!!!!

Stein Family said...

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

i love this quote. It's shown at the end of Meet the Robinson's and is the theme throughout the movie.

Hang in there. Hugs.