Monday, May 2, 2011

Done.

Hello friends.

Just wanted to pop in and let you all know that I won't be posting here anymore.
I've been trying to prioritize my life and posting on this blog is at the very bottom of my list right now. Everything is fine, my heart just isn't in it anymore.

I plan on leaving this blog up so I(and you) can go back and view projects and someday I might start blogging again, but for now this will be it.

Thank you all for your support and always stopping by and leaving such sweet comments. If you want to stay in contact you can always reach me by email at- danigetscrafty (at) comcast (dot) net.

Pin It!

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Awww, bummer Dani! You know you aren't getting rid of me! :)

Diane said...

That's too bad,you will be missed Dani! I'm sure we'll see again!
Good luck and take care!!

Unknown said...

Ur blog will be ur legacy in the crafting world. Thanks Dani!