Monday, March 21, 2011

Pinwheels!

My cousin and his wife are having a baby girl! We don't get many girls in our family so this is pretty exciting. :) We love our boys, don't get me wrong. But there's something so fun about girls!

The baby shower was Saturday and I was in charge of making pinwheel decorations.
Here are some pics of the pinwheel garland I made.
I used papers from My Minds Eye Lush line, buttons from my stash, mini clothespins, some twine and some lace. Glued it all together and you've got a garland.

I also made some single ones for centerpieces. Just picture them on a stick instead of attached to the garland. ;)

And I only managed to ruin 1 shirt in the process. I was using a bottle of Scotch Quick Dry glue. It wasn't coming out of the bottle very well. So I squeezed it harder. And it exploded all over me. And my couch. Thankfully it came out of the couch. My shirt, not so much. Oh well. ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

The pinwheels in pink are SO cute! I totally did the same thing with that glue...they need to reconfigure the bottle, I think. AND, I love your new blog look!