Friday, November 19, 2010

knock off pillow

I made something! Woot!

Earlier this week, I went to a little place called Tai Pan Trading. They always have the coolest home decor stuff and their holiday displays are amazing. Anyway, while I was browsing, I found this super cute felt pillow.

Adorable! But I wasn't about to spend money on something so simple. What can I say? I'm cheap. So I cut out some felt pieces and made myself a pillow. Turns out my pillow looks nothing like the one at Tai Pan. But, I like it all the same. :)

I ended up making mine with the cheap-o felt sheets you find in the kids craft section. 4 pieces of felt and some batting was all it took. I'm thinking this probably cost me all of $2.00. It's small, probably about 6x10 inches, but it will look great on my couch with some bigger pillows.

Pin It!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

ACK! I love that pillow! The flowers are SO cute!

Anonymous said...

too cute!!! What a great idea :)