Monday, May 10, 2010

May SU Swap


Here's my card for my stamp clubs May swap. Very little stamping here, just lots of distressing and die cutting. Somehow my attempt at shabby/vintage still turned out rather clean and simple. I guess you can take the girl out of the city... or something like that. :)
simple signature 2
Ingredients!
Paper:PTI Vintage Cream CS; SU Cameo Coral CS; SU retired patterned paper
Stamps:SU Best Blossoms- retired
Ink:SU Old Olive and Cameo Coral
Etc: Choc Chip ribbon; brad; SU Floral Fusion die

Pin It!

5 comments:

Lorie said...

I love it and so will the others!

Alex said...

this is beautiful Dani, I love it! Your stamp club will love it!!

I hope you had a wonderful mom's day! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Diane said...

Looks fabulous Dani!!

JenR said...

I loved this card!
(yours are usually one of my favorites of the group.)