Wednesday, May 12, 2010

{ippity} Release Day!

It's time for a new release from {ippity}!
The following sets are now available to order, I've listed the number I have available under each set. Unfortunately, since I'm just starting out, I wasn't able to order the entire new release to have for you(where's that money tree when you need it?!). But you can still order whatever you want and I'll get it ordered from the manufacturer and shipped to you ASAP!


Now and Always (MSRP $24) Your price- $20




The Simple Things (MSRP $18) Your price- $15



Season of Joy (MSRP $24) Your price- $20




Fall for You (MSRP $24) Your price- $20




A Moment In Time (MSRP $24) Your price- $20





Delightful Little Things (MSRP $24) Your price- $20



A Little Buggy (MSRP $18) Your price- $15





Books A Flutter (MSRP $6) Your price- $5


Faith Blooms (MSRP $6) Your price- $5



A Little Burlap (MSRP $6) Your price- $5




Please let me know if you have any questions!

I will have some samples up tomorrow, I just ran out of time this week. :)

simple signature 2

Pin It!

No comments: