Monday, April 19, 2010

Krafty Plum Flower

Hello there! Long time no post. Sorry. You know how it is. :)


I made a set of these cards to give my mom for her birthday last week. Purple is her favorite color and I had to use my cool new flower stamp I picked up at the expo I went to a couple weeks ago. I totally stole this idea from Deb. She made a fabulous set using the same flower so I figured why mess with a good thing? ;o)
simple signature 2

Ingredients!
Paper: Kraft and Plum CS- SU!
Stamps: Artful Inkables
Ink:Versamagic
Etc: purple twine

Pin It!

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card!

Diane said...

I'm sure your mom will love the set of card,it's gorgeous!
If she doesn't...send them my way,lol,just kidding!

Lorie said...

Absolutely lovely!

Deb said...

Ahhh, you copycatted me. :) Love the purple with the kraft!