Saturday, April 24, 2010

Grateful Leaves

This is another CASE. Have you heard of Susan Her blog is my favorite place to go for inspiration. Anyway, I CASE'd this fabulous card of hers. And that guilt she expresses about not being able to comment on blogs in that same post? Yep, right there with her. See, we're like *this* even if she doesn't know me. ;o)

Alright, that's my last card for the week. Hopefully next week brings more!
Thanks for stopping by, have a super weekend!

simple signature 2

Ingredients!
Paper: PTI White
Stamps: PTI Turning a New Leaf, Signature Greetings
Ink: PTI Spring Moss, Dark Chocolate
Etc: buttons

Pin It!

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness...this is gorgeous!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Diane said...

I like it alot!!! I'm off to visit her blog!

Chrissy D said...

Girl - you have the simple and beautiful nailed down. Love this! Can I learn how to do that without a billion layers? I do not think so...I have issues...heehee