Friday, March 5, 2010

What to do on a snowy day...

when both boys are home from school? Make sugar cookies!
I used this recipe {Easy Sugar Cookies} and my old standby Betty Crocker Cookbook frosting recipe. Only problem? I totally make the frosting wrong. That's what I get for going off memory and not looking up the measurements!

Anyway, here is our failed attempt at sugar cookies. They look awful but they taste pretty good!


Here is one of Adams(yes we used Christmas sprinkles. And?)

More of Adam's awesome decorating skills.

This plate is Owen's. It weighs like 5lbs. Seriously. There are 2 cookies under all that stuff.

Owen had to eat his in a bowl with a spoon. Can you say sugar rush?


There you go! Now I must go clean all the stickies of my table! :)

simple signature 2
PS- I had to use my cell phone to take the pics. Sorry for the poor quality.
But it's not like the cookies look all that great in real life.


Pin It!

4 comments:

Chrissy D said...

You are such a FUN mom! Keeping you in my prayers! HUGS!!!!

Lorie said...

Oh, now that looks like fun! Great way to pass the day!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alex said...

Sounds yummy AND fun Dani!! Great way to spend mommy time!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex