Friday, August 21, 2009

New Little Monster

I have a friend who is expecting baby #5(!) in a few weeks. While browsing the aisles at Target I found this super cute little monster outfit. Since she's having a boy, I just had to get it!



Then I made this card to go with it and packaged it up in a PTI Timeless Template to match.

I used the Eeek! A Monster stamp set from My Cute Stamps and some 3 Bugs In A Rug patterned paper. The cardstock is all PTI.

I'm hoping to get time to blog hop today! I've been so busy getting ready for back to school, I haven't had any time to do anything else! Thanks for stopping by today, hope you have a fun Friday and weekend!

signature

Pin It!

6 comments:

Lorie said...

That is just so perfect Dani! Great job!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! I love the set.

Diane said...

Oh how cute is that!!!! Aorable!!!

Joan Ervin said...

This is such an adorable little baby boy gift and the card is sooo cute!!! Your friend is going to love this!!!!!

Alex said...

Oh, what a darling little gift set Dani - you are amazing, it goes perfect with that outfit!!! She is going to ADORE this!! I am so glad to be back blogging again, I have missed you and your wonderful creations! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kristine said...

:) SUPER CUTE sweater Dani! And a perfect card set to match! :)