Monday, August 3, 2009

Last week of July Viva la Verve...


July week 5s Viva la Verve sketch {twist} was to incorporate texture. I decided to add some fabric. That's texture-ish, right? And for good measure I also used some orange textured cardstock, some super wide stripey ribbon and some ric-rac. Too much texture? :)

Alright, I'm off. It's been a busy weekend and I'm way behind on everything- housework, email, grocery shopping, blog reading... like I said. Everything. :)

Have a great day, thanks for stopping by!


signature

Pin It!

12 comments:

Lorie said...

Absolutely lovely Dani!

SeaStar Creations said...

pretty colors and layout :)

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Beautiful card, Dani! Love the colors, the ribbon and the button flowers!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so pretty! I love that flower button.

Amy Sheffer said...

Holy moly!! This could not be any more gorgeous! Very well done!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Holy moly!! This could not be any more gorgeous! Very well done!!!

Alex said...

This is beautiful Dani!!! I just love this!! I am so glad I have time again to stop in and see what you have been up to, I really miss ya, my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Joan Ervin said...

How pretty....what gorgeous images and I love how you added the buttons and ribbon!!!!!

Kristine said...

Awww...sooo PRETTY!! LOVE the buttons for flowers! Great color combo too :)

Lynn Put said...

What a pretty card! The fabric with the flowers goes so great with your stamped image and I love the flower button!
Not too much textur-ish, lol.

Holly Jones said...

pretty

Risa said...

Your card is very pretty Dani! I love the colors and added texture a lot...great job!
hugs
Risa:)