Friday, July 3, 2009

Together Forever


Are you sick of the Heavenly Medley set yet? :)
The cardstock is PTI, the patterned papers are Pebbles Inc and the leaf is a SU! die. The layout is a Sheetload of Cards sketch. But I don't remember what month. And I don't have my print out sitting here to look at. And I'm much too lazy to hunt it down right now. But if you really want to know what month, I'll find it. :)
I have a few more cards that I made using this set, but I'll give you a break and post them next week sometime.

Thanks for stopping by, have a super day!
signature

Pin It!

5 comments:

Deb said...

I am loving all of your cards made with this set. And you are really making me NEED to buy this set. Nice. :)

Happy (almost) 4th!

Lorie said...

This is lovely Dani! I do love that layout!

Lorie said...

Edit my last comment....

I love what YOU did with the sketch!

Alex said...

what a pretty card Dani, I love this! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kathy said...

Lovely card!