Friday, July 31, 2009

July Viva la Verve- week 4


Week 4's sketch had a {twist} of vellum. I'm embarrassed to say I didn't even know where my vellum was! I found it though. :) I stamped snowflakes from Winter Wonder Remixed on the vellum in PTI's Vintage Cream and Scarlet Jewel inks. Pulled out a metal tag rim to frame it and got to add a Christmas card to the stash. Go me! I think this is the first one I've made this year. If I was smart I'd be doing Sparkle's weekly challenges. But I'm not. :)

Tomorrow is Verve's Anni-VERVE-sary blog hop and I'm all signed up, so make sure you come back for that!

Thanks for stopping by, have a super Friday!

signature

Pin It!

5 comments:

Kristine said...

Hey Dani...this really makes me wish for snow right now! We've been having a heat wave, so seeing christmas cards is refreshing! :) I KNOW...I should be doing Sparkle's challenge too! Have only made 1 card so far...eeks!! Can't wait to see all the Verve-aliscious projects this weekend! I'm in another blog hop...KLSNS with the theme "Sparkle" and 3 awesome prizes, so hope you get a chance to hop on by?!! Starts today at 10 EST. :)

Deb said...

Oh. . .that is cute!

Lorie said...

Oooo...I love how modern and out of the box this is! Nice job!

Diane said...

Superb!!! Love the snowflakes on the vellum@!!!

Maria Matter said...

oh, this is fabulous!!!!
great job!!!
blessings, Maria