Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm cheap.

And I'm OK with that. :)

I signed up for a ribbon share of SU!'s new In-Color Polka Dot Ribbon. My package came today. And what is the first thing I did? Well, compared it to the Ribbons and Bows Oh My color chart! I always love the fresh new In-Colors but like I said- I'm cheap. And I really don't know how much ribbon I will use of a certain color(the SU! colors come on 15 yard rolls). The ribbon at RABOM is fabulous quality and very reasonable. Anyway... here is a picture I took with comparisons for anyone interested. You should be able to click it to enlarge it.

And here is my opinion about the matches-
Rich Razzleberry- Festive Fuchsia- not a very good match at all but as close as I could get.
Soft Suede- Taupe- maybe just a shade off.
Bermuda Bay- Turquoise- pretty much perfect
Crushed Curry- Yellow- little lighter, Yellow Gold is a little darker
Melon Mambo- Hot Pink- pretty much perfect
Dusty Durango- Papaya- little bit lighter

So there you have it. And saving money on ribbon means more for stamps and paper!
And hopefully my SU! Demo won't disown me now... ;)


signature

Pin It!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Hmmm...bet your demo wants you to spend your money in the way it makes sense to you! :o)

Maria Matter said...

Your brilliant, of course!

Blessings, Maria