Monday, June 29, 2009

Heavenly Medley

This months PTI release included a set called Heavenly Medley. I knew from the sneak peeks that it was a set I had to have. :)

This is the first card I made with it-


Everything is PTI. This set is one that I'm struggling with a little. I like it so much I don't want to "mess it up" if that makes sense. I guess the only way to get over that is just to use it, right? :)

This weekend I went and saw My Sisters Keeper. Oh my, it was soooo good! I cried and cried. But I loved it. I totally recommend it, just be sure to bring some tissues. There was a couple of people in the theater that were just sobbing. Seriously sobbing. So I guess if you don't like movies that make you cry, you might not like it. But I really thinks its worth seeing. It's the kind of movie that makes you appreciate the different relationships you have in your life. And I'll quit rambling about it now... :)

Thanks for stopping by, have a super day!


signature

Pin It!

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Your card is very pretty! I'm going to see that movie with a friend this week...thanks for the heads up about the tissues!

Deb said...

Very, very cute!

I really want to see that movie. Have you read the book? Love the book!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling! I still need to read the book...lol. But glad you loved the movie.

Chrissy D said...

Oh Cute! I want to go see that movie too! TFS!

Kathy said...

Simply sweet.