Monday, June 8, 2009

Birthday Card- Inside and Out






















Another card I did the inside on. I've recently been put in charge of sending out birthday cards to all the sisters in our church. This one went out this week. I'm sure I'll be making lots more like it to send out this month!

Now that the event is over, I took down the Alzheimer's widget. Over $6000 was raised for Alzheimer's research! Wow. That is simply amazing to me. :)

Thank you for stopping by, I'm off to start another week!

Pin It!

9 comments:

Diane said...

Looks beautiful Dani! I'm sure she will love it! Beautiful colors!

Deb said...

Look at you being all over-achieverish and doing the INSIDES of your cards too! :)

LOVE this one and the grad one. Oh heck, I love everything that you do!

Alex said...

Too too cute Dani - love that you are dong the insides too! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Sparkplug17 said...

What a cute card. I love the inside too.

Lorie said...

What a cute card Dani! Love it! Sounds like you'll be busy with sending out cards so try to enjoy it! :o)

Kim said...

Lovely card Dani!
Hugs~ Kim

Risa said...

Your card is very pretty both inside and out Dani! I love the pretty DP!!
hugs
Risa:)

Kathy said...

I love those colors together. Very nice!
Thanks for the sewing link too! :o)

Kristine said...

$6,000?!! Awesome!! :)

Love your card--inside and out! Very cute and simple. LOVE that you just cut little strips for the inside! (may I never neglect to decorate the inside ever again--you just proved that something so simple can a huge PUNCH!!) LOVE IT! And I'm so proud of you for making homemade cards for church!! I do the same thing...but we have a very small church, so it's not overwhelming. Anyway, hope you have a wonderful week Dani! :)