Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Stampin' Out Alzheimer's!


Have you joined in the fun at Stampin' Out Alzheimer's yet? There's still time! Just a donation (as small as $5) will get you access to all the fun challenges! I even made it super easy to do, there's a donation box over on my side bar! Alzheimer's is a very, very important cause to me. Very, very dear to my heart.

Anyway, this is a card for the Mojo Sketch Challenge over at SOA. The image is Verve, patterned paper is Basic Grey Blush and the ink, cardstock and buttons are all PTI.

Thanks for stopping by, I'll have more to post from the SOA challenges all week!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is so pretty! And for such a great cause.

Kara said...

Amen to Alzheimers hitting close to the heart!! Soooo I am very proud of you for stepping up to help the cause!!!
Love you!!

Lorie said...

GREAT card Dani! Glad you are in the SOA group too!

Stein Family said...

This card is so very elegant!