Wednesday, April 15, 2009

For a "Deer" Friend

This giant card is for a friend who is leaving on a church mission this month. She has been such a blessing to our family and the entire neighborhood, I couldn't let her leave without letting her know. So we passed this around to some friends so everyone could write a little message. And the card really is pretty big- around 9 inches by 5 inches.

The cardstock, ribbon, stamps and ink are all PTI. The patterned paper is Pebbles Inc from one of their new lines- Linnie Bell.

Thanks for visiting today, this week is Spring Break for our schools so my posting will probably be short and sweet. But hopefully I'll get some time in to be crafty! But with both boys home, that may not happen! LOL! :)

Pin It!

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Completely adorable! I love the spring time colors!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling card! I love the paper!

Alex said...

Really cute card, I bet she will love this!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Diane said...

Super nice,lots of room for wishes from all her friends. I'm sure she will adore it Dani!