This week, your challenge is to alter something!
Courtney sent us all some boxes to alter for this weeks challenge.
I turned mine into a drink packet holder.
I love these little drink packets! They are awesome when you are tired of plain old water but don't want a soda. :) The paper is American Crafts and the fruit stamp is SU! Tart and Tangy.
Go check out what the other chicks made(links on my sidebar) and make sure to link back to Courtney's blog with your project for a chance to win a little prize from her. This weeks keyword is CBCC32 if you upload to SCS or PCP.
Now, how would you like a drink packet holder of your very own? I'm going to give this little box filled with drink packets to one of YOU! What do you have to do? Well, not much. Just leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite drink is. If you make an altered project and link it over at Courtney's blog, I'll put your name in twice. So, here's your instructions-
- Leave me a comment. Tell me your favorite drink. (earns you 1 entry.)
- Go check out what the other chicks made. Leave them some love.
- Make cool altered project.
- Link that project on Courtney's blog.
- Come back and tell me you participated. (Optional and earns you 2 entries.)
- Cross your fingers!
***Drawing is closed! Thanks for commenting!***