Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine Treats

OK... who remembers my Valentine disaster last year? Anyone?
Let me remind you.
I spent a bunch of time making cute valentines for Adam to hand out and he hated them. So this year, I didn't even try. We went to Target as soon as Valentine stuff showed up on the shelves and bought some. I did however make these for the boys' teachers.



Maybe they will appreciate my hard work! :)

Hope you all have a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Go hug someone you love.
And just for the record. I'm still not a fan of this holiday. But I'm warming up to it ever so slightly. :)

Pin It!

8 comments:

Lorie said...

Looking at them...I still like last years! Your boy...he's a stinky sometimes! LOL! This little holder is adorable and I bet the teachers LOVED them! :o)

Sparkle said...

This is soooooo cute! And love the treats!

Deb said...

Ummm. . . cute card, chocolate, what's not to love?! :O)

Hope you had a happy Heart day!

Kristine B. said...

Well these are super cute and I'm sure the teachers appreciated them! I didn't make the kids' classes anything this year either. We bought them. :)

Alex said...

Hey, I LIKED what you did for last years, lol!!! These are fabulous, I bet the teachers loved them! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Chrissy D said...

Is this the one you sent last year? I love it! I especially like the pocket idea!! TFS!

Courtney said...

I was just thinking about last years' treats. Why? Cause you sent me some Last year and this year!!! MY kids loved them. And I did too. And I know the teachers loved these little boogers, too.

sigh. You spoil me. And my kids.

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Cute idea! What did you do with all of the ones from last year? Those were super cute, too.