Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine Treats

OK... who remembers my Valentine disaster last year? Anyone?
Let me remind you.
I spent a bunch of time making cute valentines for Adam to hand out and he hated them. So this year, I didn't even try. We went to Target as soon as Valentine stuff showed up on the shelves and bought some. I did however make these for the boys' teachers.



Maybe they will appreciate my hard work! :)

Hope you all have a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Go hug someone you love.
And just for the record. I'm still not a fan of this holiday. But I'm warming up to it ever so slightly. :)

Pin It!

8 comments:

Lorie said...

Looking at them...I still like last years! Your boy...he's a stinky sometimes! LOL! This little holder is adorable and I bet the teachers LOVED them! :o)

Sparkplug17 said...

This is soooooo cute! And love the treats!

Deb said...

Ummm. . . cute card, chocolate, what's not to love?! :O)

Hope you had a happy Heart day!

Kristine said...

Well these are super cute and I'm sure the teachers appreciated them! I didn't make the kids' classes anything this year either. We bought them. :)

Alex said...

Hey, I LIKED what you did for last years, lol!!! These are fabulous, I bet the teachers loved them! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Chrissy D said...

Is this the one you sent last year? I love it! I especially like the pocket idea!! TFS!

Courtney said...

I was just thinking about last years' treats. Why? Cause you sent me some Last year and this year!!! MY kids loved them. And I did too. And I know the teachers loved these little boogers, too.

sigh. You spoil me. And my kids.

Unknown said...

Cute idea! What did you do with all of the ones from last year? Those were super cute, too.