Monday, January 26, 2009

Crate Flowers


I love this flower image from the Unity kit. So pretty. All the patterned paper is Crate Paper. That's really about it. Another easy card. Maybe I should have a section just for easy cards, since that seems to be my trend at the moment. :)

My ear is still full of fluid. It doesn't hurt anymore, just annoying as all get out. :) They tell me it will take time for it to finish draining. Hopefully not to much time. LOL!

Tomorrow is Challenge day. This week is a color challenge and it was super fun! Make sure you come back to see!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh my goodness! I hope you feel better soon. Love the card. :o)

Lorie said...

Another fabulous card! I hate to tell ya but my ears stay full with fluid for what seems like FOREVER! They thought they'd have to put tubes in...imagine that a almost 40 year old woman with tubes...silly! :o)

Alex said...

Beautiful card girl!! I hope you feel better soon! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Chrissy D said...

Hey Dani, have you ever tried ear candles? Not sure if that would help, but I know it helps me relieve all of that pressure!

I love the colors of this LOVELY card - it is delightful!

Courtney said...

I'm with Lorie. After having kids my ears stay full of fluid. After I eat I can't hear a thing for about an hour from all the chewing. CRAZY!

Ok, on to the card. Those colors are fab, girl. And the l/o is great!