Monday, January 19, 2009

Congratulations Card


So, I was at Joann's the other day and they had all their punches 40% off. Of course I had to grab some. :) I picked up this pretty cool Fiskars corner punch. It's got 3 different designs, one of which I used on this card. The paper is Crate Paper from the Prudence line. Very pretty. And I used a Spellbinders die for the ribbon slide. Took all of about 5 minutes to make, my kind of card! :) Tomorrow is CBCC day, make sure you come back for that!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Deb said...

VERY cute! I love this one! Question for you . . .how do you use your spellbinders in your cuttlebug? Or do you have the wizard? I can't seem to get mine to work quite right in my bug.

Courtney said...

Ok, off to Joann's!

Love the punches and this card turned out too classy!

Becky Carafa said...

Ooo, that paper IS beautiful! Love the clean and simple design, so striking!

Anonymous said...

Its Beautiful! Where did you get the congratulations saying from?

Alex said...

Beautiful card Dani - love the new punches too!! Great dp! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex