Friday, December 5, 2008

Purple Penguin!


Yet another Walmart stamp today! I can't help it, they're cute and inexpensive. What more can a girl ask for?! The cardstock is Papertrey and the patterned paper is DCWV Winter Stack. I bought the 4 1/2x 6 1/2 mat stack and it's great for cards. These are the cards I will make for my mom if she likes them. Or I think they'd even be cute for Thank You cards for Christmas presents(using a different paper. Since this one says Happy Holidays.) that the boys get. We'll have to see. :)

Pin It!

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Ack! This is completely adorable!

Diane said...

Oh I love this card Dani! The colors are awesome and that image is too stinkin' cute!

Deb said...

Another cute one! I NEED to stamp!

Unknown said...

Cute! I love the penguin head!

Chrissy D said...

This is FUN DP - such a CUTE card. Sooo sweet!