Friday, December 19, 2008

Owen's Thank You's

I decided I should probably start working on thank you cards for Owens birthday. Now that's its been a month. ;)
I used a sketch from I{heart}2stamp and came up with this-


I like it but in the name of mass producing I simplified it to this-


The paper is KI Memories and the dino is from CHF- Kim Hughes Little Guy set.
Really I like both of them. But since I have so much coloring to do, I will probably go with the simpler layout. Because I'm lazy like that. :)

So, how is everyones Holiday Hoop-la coming along? We are done shopping(well, DH isn't. I don't think he's even started.) have some wrapping done, most of the projects done and now it's time to relax(I think). I have a couple things to post, but like I said before it will be sparse here until after Christmas. Have a great weekend!

Pin It!

6 comments:

Lorie said...

This is great Dani! We are done with our shopping but I do have wrapping and treasure hunt clues to finish up! HUGS!!

Deb said...

Hee-hee! The little dino looks like he just pooped out the "thank you" and is so proud! You'll have to forgive me - this week with a classroom full of first graders has made me a little stranger than normal!!!

Kimberly said...

These are sooo cute! I love the stamp set! I am going to get me one! Great job as always!

Lynn Put said...

These are Darling Dino Thank You's!!! Love the cute image and fun paper!

Courtney said...

Ok, these are adorable. Just adorable.

I'm done shopping (seeing as it's Christmas EVE) and had to NAG relentlessly to get DH to do my Christmas present. (I only wanted some things done around the house that have been left undone for 3 years... go figure) So, since I had to NAG, there better be something under that dang tree, baby! LOL!

Unknown said...

These are adorable. That flintstoney camo paper rocks!