Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Candles

I picked up some yummy smelling candles at a warehouse sale a couple weeks ago. I only paid $1 for them and they normally retail for $10! Woo-hoo! Gotta love a bargain!



So I wrapped some paper around the outside and glued it but didn't glue it to the jar itself so the paper can be removed. Got some of the little boxes of matches and covered them with paper, again the paper comes off. Then tied some ribbon around the whole thing, added a Christmas tag and called it done.

They will be for Adams teachers, neighbors, etc. Simple, cheap, quick. My kind of project!

Hope you all have a super weekend! I'll be back Tuesday for the last Created By Courtney Challenge for the year! :)

Pin It!

6 comments:

Lorie said...

What a great idea Dani! You 'da bomb!

Deb said...

Stop it already! You have been on such an amazing kick lately. Wanna share your mojo?

I love this idea - so cute and useful!

Are you guys getting snow yet? We have 6 inches so far and it's still coming down hard! Maybe I'll start to feel the Christmas Spirit yet!

Alex said...

GORGEOUS job on this Dani - and yep, gotta love a bargain, *wink*

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Courtney said...

Oh this is just genious. Seriously. They can take the paper off? Wow!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhhh what a great gift for a great deal!!!! Love this! TFS!

Lynn Put said...

What a great deal on the candles! This is a super cute idea for a gift, I'm sure the teachers will love them!