Autumn is my time of year. I love it. I love the cool air. I love the crunchy leaves. I love the fact that my weeds quit growing. :) And I love Thanksgiving.
Here are just a few things I am thankful for this year...
- My family. They are my rock.
- My beautiful, silly, crazy, loving boys. They keep me sane while making me crazy at the same time.
- My hubby. Hes a total tech-dork and I love him.
- Our home.
- The internet. Huh? Yes, the internet. Without it I never would have made so many wonderful friends. And I would never be able to stay in touch with my family without it.
- Health. Even though I've had a run of the crud this year, we don't have any major health problems to deal with.
Have a happy Turkey Day. Count your blessings. Feel free to share them here.
Now I'm off to have some good eats. My favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner? Stuffing. Not pie, not turkey, just the stuffing. And especially if it's Stove Top. Weird. :)
Oh, and FYI- I probably will be off the computer for the rest of the week. My hubby has time off work and I want to spend some time with my family. But I will be back! Thanks for stopping by!