Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas Tags

I made these for this weeks Belli Challenge- to make Gift Tags. This is the first time I've done one of Chrissy's challenges. And I must say, this one was super fun for me!


I picked up these stinkin' cute stamps at the Walmart. They're not real high quality or anything but the images are adorable. I cannot get enough of those hedgies drinking cocoa! Anyway, pretty simple but it was nice to get to color again. I haven't had much time lately so I've been sticking to mostly stuff that doesn't need to be colored in. But I miss it. I think it's therapeutic for me. Yes, I know, I'm weird. Whatever. :)

Thanks for stopping by today. I'm off to take kids to school and pick up around the house. I ended up with a migraine Tuesday night and we were gone most of last night so I'm falling behind again. :) Have a super Thursday!

Pin It!

8 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh girl. These are adorable! Walmart ROCKS!

LOL!

Lorie said...

Those are super cute Dani and you are right the images are adorable! I really like to color too so I understand your comment. :o)

Alex said...

These are sooooo cute Dani! I lvoe those little hedgies, too adorable! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Shauna said...

Way cute! I ♥ your blog! Thanks for sharing :)

Sparkplug17 said...

These are just darling! Those critters are just too cute!

Unknown said...

Awww! Those are going to look so cute on my Christmas gift!! :) hee hee.

Deb said...

Hey - I bought these stamps at the wal-mart too! My fave is also the little hedgehogs - although the moose in legwarmers is a close 2nd!

Chrissy D said...

These tags are absolutely ADORABLE - love them. So ahead of the game! I did tags a few years ago - I need to get on the ball again! TFS!