Monday, October 13, 2008

Sweet One- girl


I said I was going to post this yesterday. Ha! Just kidding! Ok, actually I forgot all about it. :)
Pretty much the same as the boy card, just with pink!

So I think we are going to try and refinish the top of my desk. We looked at desk options this weekend and I'm really not liking anything that is in my price range. If I had millions of dollars to get exactly what I wanted, that would be one thing. But since I don't, we're going to try the refinishing. The thing is, I really like my desk. It's a big L shaped desk with loads of room, and it has a raised platform that my computer fits perfect on. So... that's the plan. For now. I could change my mind. I do that a lot!

Tomorrow is CBCChallenge day. I already have my card done and photographed. Just need to edit the picture today and it will be ready for you first thing in the morning! Woo-hoo!

Alright, I'm outta here. The washer and dryer are calling my name.....
Have a great day everyone!

Pin It!

8 comments:

Lorie said...

This one is cute too! Good luck refinishing the desk. You gotta go with what you like!

Courtney said...

This is so cute! Yea, I like the desk option. Mine is a fold-out table. Yea. Those things are so expensive. Yea.

Did I say yea?

Kara said...

SOOO cute!!!

Diane said...

I love this one too! Hey,I wish I had a million dollars too,I'd send you a new desk!!!

Unknown said...

This is cute too! What about painting the top of your desk and then getting a layer of glass to cover it? If you get spacers, you could even slide photos or card ideas in between. ;)

Catherine said...

love it!

Lynn Put said...

Both baby cards from this post and the last are so sweet!

Deb said...

I'm concerned that the washer and dryer are speaking to you. . .