Monday, September 22, 2008
Many Thanks and a tag
I hope you guys aren't tired of this paper yet. Because I still have one more card with it to show! This is the 3rd in the set for my aunt. More Scenic Route. More PTI Kraft cardstock. If you have any questions, let me know!
Now for the tag-
Kimmie over at Crafting For Sanity and Lynn at The Queens Scene tagged me.
Here is how you play:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay so here are my 7 facts...
1. When I was 15, my friend tried to teach me to drive. I wrecked her car.
2. I didn't get my drivers license until I was 17(see above).
3. I love to rearrange furniture.
4. My sister Shani and I sound the same on the phone. Sometimes we confuse people.
5. I'm obsessed with office supplies.
6. I hate to be hot. I'd much rather be cool. Talkin' temperature here.
7. I'm addicted to cinnamon bears and Diet Coke.
Now for the tagging-
I'm not good at tagging.
1.So I tag.... you.
3.You know who you are.
4.You over there.
6.You, the one reading this.
7.Anyone else who wants to be tagged.