Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I said I'd be back...

Today is the Created By Courtney Challenge. Courtney is currently dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Ike. My heart and prayers go out to her and her family along with everyone dealing with this disaster. Please pray for her and her family!

I'm going to go ahead and post my card since I have it done, even though it's not my fave.



This weeks challenge was to use punches.
I made the robot using my-
oval punch
circle punch
small square punch
SU!'s spiral punch

A little doodle here and there, some googlie eyes and you have a robot. :)

Pin It!

11 comments:

Lorie said...

Okay...I want to be like you when I grow up in my stamping! This is absolutely adorable!

Jenn said...

I like. I LOVE how you did the body and arms and legs. And LOVE the paper (Cogsmo, right?) Why is it not a fave? Maybe if you went with square head, same face (because that nose is very cute)? Then you would love the poor robot more? Why can't you just love the robot?!?
Sorry, sarcasm meter through the roof. Must go to sleep now.

Catherine said...

this might not be your fav but i sure glad that you post this one... way too cute!

Catherine said...

this might not be your favorite but i sure glad that you post this... too cute!

Deb said...

Some little boy will be THRILLED with this card! Love the googly eyes!

Lynn Put said...

This is too cute!!! Very clever and I love the designer paper you used to go with him!

Kathy said...

Are you kidding?? This is so darn cute!!! Awesome job. What an imagination. :o)

Diane said...

That is so cool,boys will love it for sure!

MJ said...

TeeHee he is just adorable! What a cute idea. The background papers look great with him too!

Sparkplug17 said...

Your little guy is so adorable!

Unknown said...

I think this is awesome! So creative and cute. Perfect for a little boy!