Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Teachabella


3x6 card featuring Teachabella! Would you just look at that yummy ric-rac?! It's so cozy and soft. I don't want to use it, I just want to pet it! LOL! I love this size of card. It fits perfect in the #7 (or maybe #6? I don't have a box handy)envelopes. I get mine at Walmart- 100 for less than a dollar! Can't beat that. Everything except the string in the button is from the September 3 Little DReaMs kit. I have 1 more sneak peek for you tomorrow and then on Friday it's Challenge Day!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

Pin It!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh this is just so creative, Dani! I love the coloring! And yes, the ric-rac is so cuddly soft!

Deb said...

So cute. Again. You amaze me.

Unknown said...

I love long cards. Very nice. Now go pet your ric rac. ;)

Alex said...

So adorable Dani - I just love this!! What a cute card and the ric rac is awesome! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lorie said...

How stinkin' cute is this! I love it!

Lynn Put said...

Another cute teacher card!!!
All of these babies are so great!
I really like the colors and designer papers you have been using on these!