Friday, June 20, 2008

No Internet!

Ack! I'm crying over here! Our power went out this morning for several hours and then when it came back on, NO INTERNET! Thankfully I had already scheduled my post for this morning!

My DH has tried to fix it with no luck. Our service provider isn't available on weekends either. So I have no idea when I will be back! Right now I am using DH's work laptop with his wireless work connection thingy. So, if you try to get in touch with me, I'm not ignoring you! I'll get back to you as soon as I can! I should run, don't want to get DH in trouble by using his work stuff! LOL!

In case I don't talk to you- Have a great weekend!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Yikes! How will I possibly survive without you? :o) Maybe this will give you a chance to rest up a little?!