Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's a Bella!

I got a bunch of Bella images from Courtney. She was so nice to stamp them for me. Plus she also sent me some other goodies! Thanks girl, you're the bestest!


So, here is Curly Supriseabella. I seriously love the crazy curly hair! I wanted the ribbon on the card to look like the ribbon on a gift. Not sure if I achieved that, but I like it.

I think that about covers it, not much going on lately. Just trying to keep the boys from being too bored. Otherwise they just torment each other! I really need to figure out some summer boredom busters!

Have a great day everyone!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

AK! This card is the bestest! Did you use goo gone on the coloring? Gorgeous!

Diane said...

Love the card Dani!!! Great colors!
And I love the ribbon bow!