Thursday, May 22, 2008

Essence Of Love

Here is a card using my new set from SU, Essence of Love.


I used my Pomegranate stitched ribbon. Be proud of me. I'm trying to use my supplies instead of just sitting here and petting them. OK, not really petting, but they are so pretty, what will I do when I run out? Oh wait, there is always something new and pretty isn't there? Ha! It's a sickness I tell ya! ;)

This will probably be my last post until sometime next week. We are headed out of town and I will have no computer, no cell service, no crafty supplies........ I wonder if I can sneak a stamp set and some paper and ink into my bags...... we'll have to see.
Have a great weekend everyone!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Lorie said...

This is a beautiful card Dani...great job! I'll miss you while your gone but have a great time! :o)

Courtney said...

Oh! Enjoy your time away! How fun!

I love this card, and yes, it is a sickness! I have issues with hoarding as well! sigh.

Kara said...

I am not so jealous of you! I have spent way to much time in that old town. BUT I will miss you terribly! Call me when you get back!LOVE YA LOTS!