Friday, April 11, 2008

Winner!

I actually entered everyone in, regardless of where you lived. I honestly didn't think anyone read my blog! You all are too sweet! I entered the numbers into the random number thing-


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

2

Timestamp: 2008-04-11 15:05:02 UTC


Courtney, that's you my dear! I'll get your goodies in the mail!

Thank you everyone for all your suggestions and kind words! I am feeling quite a bit better. And I took a lot of your advice- I cried, I ate, I shopped, I slept, I played on the computer, I went on a housework strike and I prayed.

You guys sure know how to make a girl feel better!


Pin It!

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Yay for the brat child...oh, I mean Courtney! LOL! I'm just kidding! Congrats Courtney! :o) I expect to see lots of cupcake cards very soon!

Bunny B said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! :)
Congrats to Courtney.

Courtney said...

OH MY WORD! I can't believe it! I'm a WINNER and a BRAT CHILD! Wahoo!

I can have my cupcake and eat it too!

happy dance, happy dance, happy dance... ouch! I think I pulled something!

LOL!

Kara said...

YOU forgot to mention that you hosted a Suprise family visit at your house when your family showed up without invitation. AND YOU HAVE GNO coming up soon! WHAT SHOULD WE DO? Call ya later! Love YA!

Janean Campbell said...

Yeah congrats Courtney....Love the stamps...Can't wait to see what you do with them.