Monday, April 7, 2008

dude.

It's April 7. And it is snowing. What the...? Seriously. So, in protest I made this summery card. Sorry if the pic looks weird, I had to scan the card. My darling hubby used my camera this weekend to take a picture of our waffle maker before he took it apart to clean it and do you think I can figure out what he did with the camera? Nope. Men. Sometimes they are just like kids. :)


And now I'm off to take Adam to the dentist. He went in Friday for a cleaning and he has to go back today to get the same tooth filled for the 3rd time. And the sealants replaced that we had done 6 months ago. Lets just say that we are seeing a new dentist this time. Have a nice(hopefully not snowy) day all!

Pin It!

10 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, my gosh...snow? YUCK! I do, however, LOVE your card! It is SO super cute!

Courtney said...

Dude! Great card. Dude! Dentist stinks. Dude! Snow stinks... it's 80 here... I think I have a sunburn.

GOT YOUR CARDS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MAGNET CARD! I WAS SO STINKIN EXCITED TO GET IT!

Thank you!

Kara said...

WELL IT WASN'T Snowing when you came to see me but ITS BACK! Sorry I wasn't there when you came! Love YA!

rkkresser said...

Hey Dani
Just wanted you to know I love your cards. You are awesome.

Katie Skiff said...

Cute card...I never thought to give my lil guy a surfboard. Sweet idea.

My neice went home today and hit a whiteout of snow. We may get rain, but I don't want anymore snow! :(

wendyp said...

how cute is that card! love it!

Just read your post. My youngest DS has had a filling replaced on one tooth 3 times now. I think its just in a bad location so it doesn't stay.

JenMarie said...

OMGosh, this is fabulously cute!!!

Bunny B said...

Adorable card! Love it!

Diane said...

Love that little penguin!!!

Paula said...

Oh this one is just sooo cute :D